Costa Mesa, CA (Restaurant News Release) Nékter Juice Bar, America’s freshest juice bar experience, has launched POWER 40, an innovative new daily boost system designed to flood the body with over 40 of the most vital and powerful vitamins, minerals and superfoods when and where bodies need it most. Available now and offered in a convenient grab-and-go system of six individual wellness shots enjoyed throughout the day, POWER 40 was created to help reverse the damage caused by today’s modern lifestyle and to help people thrive, function and perform at their best.
To create the new boost system, the research and development team at Nékter Juice Bar partnered with Lumen, a nutrition company rooted in Western science and Eastern holistic principles. Together they created a curated system designed to work with any lifestyle to boost energy and immunity, improve digestion, elevate recovery and sleep health, and provide a targeted boost to every part of the day.
“At Nékter Juice Bar, we are constantly striving to help our guests live their lives to the fullest, researching and discovering new ways to fuel and power healthy living,” said Alexis Schulze, co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Nékter Juice Bar. “Our new POWER 40 Daily Boost System is a breakthrough innovation, taking a scientific approach to amplifying the impact of wellness shots by targeting and flooding your body with the right elements at the right time from morning to night.”
Each POWER 40 package includes six, two-ounce wellness shots:
- Rise & Grind: an invigorating, citrus-flavored blend that is drank 30-60 minutes after waking to jumpstart the brain, metabolism, digestion, and nutrient-absorption throughout the day. A blend of orange, pineapple, acerola cherry, lemon, and green tea extract with:
- 75mg Caffeine
- 200% Daily Value (DV) Vitamin C
- 1,000mg Lion’s Mane
- 1,000 DV Vitamin B12
- 200% DV Vitamin B9
- Vitamin D & Zinc: a zesty boost to drink about 2-3 hours after waking to support thyroid health and immune response, balance mood and reduce mid-morning fatigue. A fusion of pineapple, ginger and dragon fruit with:
- 100% DV Zinc
- 375% DV Vitamin D3
- 150% DV Vitamin K2 (in the form of MK-7 for improved bioavailability)
- Gut Well: an earthy blend drunk 30 minutes before lunch to prepare the body for healthy digestion, nutrient absorption and to help avoid the dreaded mid-day slump. Made with mango, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, coconut water, and blue spirulina with:
- B Coagulans Probiotics
- 2,800mg Prebiotic Fiber
- Chicory Inulin Fiber
- 750mg Essential Amino Acids
- Liver Detox: a refreshing blend of pineapple and coconut water taken one hour after lunch to help support liver function and digestion with:
- 1,600mg Milk Thistle
- 400mg Dandelion Root
- 200mg Fulvic Minerals
- Immunity: a reviving boost of orange, lemon and turmeric drunk one hour after a workout or a walk to help reduce exercise-induced inflammation while enhancing recovery. (Can be swapped with Vitamin D & Zinc if morning workouts are preferred.) This wellness shot offers:
- 42,000mg eq. Turmeric
- 150mg Bioactive Curcumin
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Black Pepper Extract
- Rest & Reset: a restorative blend of tart cherry, coconut water, ginger, and lemon taken 1-2 hours before bedtime to promote restful and rejuvenating sleep with:
- 2mg Melatonin
- 1,600mg eq. Lemon Balm
- 400mg Valerian
- 750mg Magnesium Glycinate
In addition, the POWER 40 Boost system provides 750mg of 18 essential amino acids including: L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Cysteine HCI, L-Cystine, L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Histidine HCI, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, Taurine, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Valine.
Nékter Juice Bar’s Secret Weapon: New Super(food)-Protein Offerings
Nékter Juice Bar has also introduced two new, delicious and satisfying, “ultra-protein” menu items to help guests pump up their new year. According to Schulze, “A diet high in protein can help promote recovery after exercise, reduce muscle loss while building lean muscle plus it can help curb appetite to help keep you from reaching for ‘empty calories’ or highly processed foods. As many of us start the New Year with renewed plans to optimize health, protein can be a secret weapon in helping us achieve and maintain our goals.”
The new protein-rich menu items will be available beginning January 19 at participating locations for a limited time and include:
- Peanut Butter Cup Protein Smoothie: made with peanut butter, housemade cashew milk, cocoa, dates, cacao nibs, agave, banana, and protein powder (whey or pea) — with 22 grams of protein
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie: a blend of housemade strawberry chia jam, housemade cashew milk, strawberry, agave, banana, and protein powder (whey or pea) — with 11 grams of protein
They join another protein powerhouse offering that has become one of Nékter’s most popular menu items, the Protein Power Bowl, which contains 33 grams of protein and is a rich fusion of strawberry, blueberry, protein powder (whey or pea), banana, cocoa nibs, coconut, peanut butter, peanut butter granola, housemade cashew milk, and a superfood blend.
Lumen juice shots deliver wellness with More Function & Better Taste. Lumen’s founders declined admission into medical school and, instead, turned their focus to preventive holistic care. Sold in over 700 locations across the country, such as Nékter Juice Bar and Whole Foods Market, Lumen brings unique superfoods to consumers in shots that have unparalleled taste and palatability. Lumen prides itself on sourcing ingredients from USDA organic farms using regenerative agriculture, helping restore ecosystems, and using 100% recycled bottles.
About Nékter Juice Bar
As the pioneer of the modern juice bar experience and the champion of menu transparency and ingredient-integrity, Nékter Juice Bar was founded in 2010 to nourish America’s increasing appetite for plant-based, healthy food options that promote and support various lifestyles and diet preferences. With a steady eye on innovation, the health and wellness brand offers a delicious menu of freshly made, clean and nutrient-rich juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls, wellness shots, cold-pressed “Grab N’ Go” juices, healthy snacks, and several natural cleanse options to help guests “Keep It Real.” At its core, Nékter believes that “healthy” can taste great, be easily accessible, and be affordable too.
Now with 330 locations open or in development, Nékter is an industry leader in the truly healthy juice bar category with one of the top Average Store Sales in the industry at $1,032,632 Top Quartile Average Sales, per the brand’s 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document. Recent industry recognition includes being named to the Entrepreneur 2022 Top Food Franchises list and earning a spot on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll, reserved only for companies named to the Inc. 500 at least five times. Since opening its first location in 2010, Nékter has received tremendous recognition from multiple leading business and restaurant industry authorities such as Franchise Times, Nation’s Restaurant News, Newsweek, QSR Magazine, Restaurant Business, and more. Recently, Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Nékter in the top 250 restaurant brands in the country.
Nékter continues to seek qualified franchise partners, including single-unit, multi-unit and multi-brand operators, who will benefit from one of the healthiest revenues in the industry, a low initial investment, competitive franchise fees, exceptional support from an experienced team, and robust loyalty program which now boasts more than 1 million guests. Veterans will also benefit from a 10% reduction in franchise fees among other incentives.
For more information about the brand or franchising opportunities, please visit NekterJuiceBar.com.