Featuring New Hope Cup to Support Charities And Two Limited Edition 3D Collectable Spoons
Irvine, CA (Restaurant News Release) Inspired by delicious desserts from around the world, Yogurtland’s newest flavors are a way to continue to enjoy all of life’s favorite moments while providing hope for those less fortunate. Along with a line-up of five new delicious, handcrafted flavors, Yogurtland is introducing a “Hope Cup” where guests can help support Yogurtland Cares and charities that support children and women in need.
Before embarking on their flavor journey, guests will decide to fill an original Yogurtland cup or for an extra $1 they can choose the Hope Cup to fill with their handcrafted flavors and topping choices. All proceeds from the Hope Cups will equally benefit the following three Yogurtland Cares supported charities:
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – Providing treatment, comfort and hope to millions of sick kids and their families.
- Exodus Cry – Assisting and empowering victims of exploitation around the world.
- Rescuing Lives – Rescuing and caring for widows and orphaned children in poverty stricken areas around the world.
“At Yogurtland, we are grateful for the support our guests show us every day, and we feel it is important for us to share that support and become a beacon of hope for others. Our new Hope Cup will allow us to team up with our fans and provide needed support for children and women in less fortunate circumstances,” said Chad Bailey, senior director of marketing, Yogurtland.
The new promotional flavors, available from August 7 to October 1, give froyo lovers the chance to explore new delicious yogurt combinations and pairings while collecting two special edition spoons. For the first time, Yogurtland is offering three-dimensional spoons. These specially designed spoons reflect the theme of hope with a bright yellow sunflower shape and a charming pink flowerpot shape.
Additionally, Yogurtland is offering two promotional toppings – coconut caramel cookies, available August 7, and chocolate covered sunflower seeds, available, September 4. The five delectable promotional flavors are:
- Blissful Banana Toffee Pie- Available August 7 and inspired by the English dessert ‘banofee pie,’ this flavor will have froyo lovers enjoying every spoonful. By combining real bananas with a toffee base and adding hints of graham cracker and shortbread, this tasty froyo perfectly captures the spirit of this popular, decadent dessert pie.
- Molten Lava Cake Gelato- Beginning August 7, guests can enjoy this flavor that derives its taste from the French classic soufflé. This flavor exemplifies a perfect chocolate cake, mixing cocoa and shortbread cookie creating every chocolate lover’s dream flavor.
- Spicy Sweet Chili Mango Sorbet- Guests will be able to explore this tasty treat beginning August 21. As a tribute to the popular combination in Mexico, this flavor brings together Alphonso mango with hints of red chili and lemon flavors. This refreshing flavor delivers the perfect balance of sweet and spice in every spoonful.
- Simply Sublime Pear Tart- Reminiscent of the Asian pear, this scratch-made flavor will be offered in stores beginning September 4. Starting with a pear puree made with Bartlett pears, this flavor mimics sweet, fresh, and ripe in every spoonful. This tart based flavor will have froyo enthusiasts feeling as though they are biting into a deliciously ripe pear.
- Perfectly Roasted Pistachio Almond- Starting September 18, this no sugar added pistachio almond yogurt will have froyo fans satisfied without the added guilt. Incorporating roasted pistachio butter and real almond butter, this flavor provides the perfect nutty combination that will be sure to please all yogurt lovers.
Yogurtland’s flavorologists are continually seeking craveable flavors that keep fans loving their experience. Yogurtland owns its own dairy and by controlling the frozen yogurt making process, the company can deliver the highest quality flavors, setting new standards for millions of fans.
All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non-fat and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. Fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.
Presently Yogurtland has more than 320 locations across the U.S., Australia, Guam, Singapore, Thailand, Venezuela and Dubai. Flavors are always subject to creative change and popular demand. For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com or http://www.facebook.com/yogurtland.
Yogurtland Cares is a charity arm of Yogurtland, serving children and women in need through various charities in the US and abroad. Yogurtland Cares operates as a 501(c) 3 non-profit (Tax ID # 27-1491723). For more information and to learn about the charities Yogurtland Cares supports, please visit www.yogurtlandcares.com