WHO: Benihana is the leading Japanese theme restaurant chain in the world. The restaurant’s highly-skilled teppanyaki chefs slice and dice guests’ meals, providing entertainment as guests enjoy traditional Japanese cooking using American favorites like steak, chicken, seafood and vegetables.
WHAT: Benihana’s June Chef’s Special:
Filet Mignon and Hibachi Chicken for Two – $39
- Served with Benihana onion soup, Benihana salad, hibachi shrimp appetizer, mushrooms, hibachi vegetables, homemade dipping sauces, steamed rice and Japanese hot green tea.
- Cucumber Collins – Hendrick’s Gin, St-Germain and fresh cucumbers are shaken together for a refreshing twist on the classic cocktail.
- TREEtini Featuring Veev Acai Spirit – Sip on a superfruit-charged cocktail and help save the environment! For every TREEtini you order, a tree is planted and a donation is made to rainforest preservation. Featuring VeeV Acai Spirit, pomegranate liqueur and blueberries, this is an all-around feel-good cocktail.
- Passion Fruit Caipirinha – Tropical, tart and sweet, with Leblon Cachaca, passion fruit puree and fresh muddled limes.
- Sake Sangria – Everyone’s favorite summertime cocktail is made better with a splash of sake! Choose from Red Plum or White Peach.
- Summer Sake Flight –Try a flight of three premium sake, two oz. each. Featuring Sho Chiku Bai Ginjo, Nigori, and Kikusui Junmai Ginjo
- Maschio Prosecco Brut – displays aromas and flavors of white peach, orange blossom and almond.
WHEN: Available only in June 2010. Not available on Father’s Day, June 20.
WHERE: Visit www.benihana.com to find a location near you.