Denver, CO (Restaurant News Release) Village Inn, the family-dining brand known for serving quality breakfast all day and The Best Pie in America®, has continued to expand throughout 2014, most recently opening or breaking ground on six new restaurants. They include:
- Company restaurant in Mesa, AZ at 1859 South Stapley Drive, which opened on September 29th
- Company restaurant in Tucson, AZ at 5955 W. Arizona Pavilions Drive which opened on November 3rd
- Franchise restaurant in Pleasanton, TX at 1121 West Oaklawn Road opened on December 8th
- Company restaurant in Lakeland, FL at 3770 Lakeside Village Ct. opening on December 15th
- Franchise restaurant in Bay Pines, FL opening in July 2015
- Franchise restaurant in Virginia Beach, VA at 1509 Cedar Road opening in 2015
- Company restaurant in Winter Garden, FL opening in February 2015
“Enthusiasm for breakfast all day and the Village Inn brand continues to grow resulting in increased opportunity for new company stores while also capturing the attention of talented and proven franchisees,” said Jeff Guido, president of Village Inn. “With 18 consecutive quarters of year-over-year sales increases, Village Inn’s success allows us to expand our reach in Arizona, Florida and Virginia, making it even easier for guests in those states to enjoy the best breakfast in town.”
The first Village Inn restaurant opened in 1958, followed by the first franchise restaurant in 1961. Village Inn’s continued growth and success has demonstrated that its unique brand of family restaurant will never go out of style.
For more information on franchising visit: http://www.villageinn.com/franchises/.
About Village Inn
Since 1958, guests have visited Village Inn because they know they will enjoy great-tasting food and extra-friendly service in a clean and comfortable family environment. Village Inn’s breakfast heritage is based on made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes, eggs cooked any-style and a pot of hot coffee on every table.
With over five decades of success behind it, Village Inn has corporate and franchise restaurants totaling more than 200, located in the Rocky Mountain region, the Midwest, Arizona and Florida. To find a location near you, visit www.villageinn.com or visit its Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/villageinnrestaurants. Village Inn is an American Blue Ribbon Holdings brand.
About American Blue Ribbon Holdings
American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) is a diversified restaurant company that operates or franchises more than 640 company and franchise restaurants in 42 states. ABRH brands include O’Charley’s, Ninety Nine Restaurants, Max & Erma’s, Village Inn, Bakers Square and Legendary Baking. ABRH is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF). For more information on American Blue Ribbon Holdings, please visit http://www.abrholdings.com.