America’s favorite family restaurant offers more menu options than ever and brings back a beloved appetizer by popular demand
Dallas, TX (Restaurant News Release) Over its 80-year history, iconic restaurant brand Friendly’s has learned two important lessons: guests love homestyle meals, and give the people what they want. With a new menu and the return of fan-favorite Mini Mozz Sticks, Friendly’s is listening to diners and delivering the delicious food they crave.
This legendary appetizer is back by popular demand. After leaving the menu in 2022, Friendly’s fans clamored for their return on social media and even started a petition on Change.org. So this crispy, cheesy goodness is back on the menu!
Message delivered! The Friendly’s team has been working overtime to restore the Mini Mozz Sticks as a permanent item on the menu. This time, it’s here to stay!
It all begins with the new menu rollout on Wednesday, Jan. 31, featuring several big menu additions, including:
- Mini Mozz Sticks
- 30 mini mozzarella sticks served with a side of marinara sauce.
- Mac & Cheese
- Extra cheesy corkscrew pasta in cheese sauce topped with crushed croutons.
- Fried Clams Basket
- Crispy fried clam strips served with tartar sauce and lemon wedge.
- Sauces: Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ, Buffalo, Garlic Parmesan, Honey Mustard, Friendly’s Signature Sauce
- 6-count orders come with 1 choice of flavor; 12-count orders come with 2 choices of flavors.
- All wings come with a choice of Ranch or Bleu Cheese dip.
- Grilled Cheeses
- America’s Best Grilled Cheese features a cheesy combination of Tillamook Cheese White Cheddar and Sharp Cheddar melted between sourdough bread. Served with a cup of tomato soup.
- Sweet & Savory Marionberry Grilled Cheese loaded with Pepper Jack with Tillamook Cheese Sharp Cheddar and marionberry habanero pepper jelly melted between sourdough bread. Served with fries.
- Friendly’s Patty Melt
- Friendly’s Big Beef burger and grilled onions topped with melted Swiss cheese served on grilled thick marble rye.
In addition to these enticing menu changes, Friendly’s is introducing a Senior Menu and Pick 2 Lunch Combo Menu. The Senior Menu offers perfectly sized, value-priced meals, including a Happy Ending® Sundae, for guests 60 and up. Options include Friendly’s Frank, Classic Grilled Cheese, Tuna Roll and more. The Pick 2 Lunch Combo Menu allows diners to choose from salads, soups and sandwiches/burgers for just $9.99, with options like a Crispy Chicken Salad, New England Clam Chowder, Bacon Cheeseburger, Center Court Turkey Club and more.
“We’re excited about the never-before-seen craveable items on our new menu – and of course, the return of the beloved Mini Mozz Sticks,” said Dawn Petite, president of Friendly’s Restaurants. “When our guests come to Friendly’s, they usually have their favorite items in mind. It’s our pleasure to bring them the food they love and help to create memorable moments that last a lifetime!”
In addition to Friendly’s current catering menu, guests can order bone-in or boneless wings from the Starter Menu for their Big Game spread on Sunday, Feb. 11 — by ordering online or contacting their nearest location for more information.
For more information, visit FriendlysRestaurants.com.
About Friendly’s Restaurants Co, LLC
Friendly’s Restaurants is an iconic American brand serving signature entrées, burgers, sandwiches and handcrafted, specialty ice cream desserts in over 100 friendly, full-service restaurants. For over 80 years, Friendly’s Restaurants and their dedicated service teams have delighted generations of guests by offering everyday value on great-tasting food and ice cream creations. Friendly’s Restaurants is a portfolio brand of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a multi-brand restaurant management and franchising company based in Dallas. Friendly’s Restaurants has plans to introduce new and innovative food and ice cream offerings, bright new restaurants and unique ways to reach and satisfy guests. For additional information, please visit FriendlysRestaurants.com or follow Friendly’s on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.