Starting at $5.99*, IHOP’s New Lineup of Burritos & Bowls Are Available All Day, Both In-Restaurant and To-Go
Glendale, CA (Restaurant News Release) IHOP today introduced its latest menu innovation, Burritos & Bowls, designed with creative flavor combinations and easy portability in mind. Starting today, guests can select from a lineup of six different builds – featuring craveable flavors and fresh ingredients in breakfast, lunch and dinner varieties – all of which can either be wrapped in a warm flour tortilla or served in a bowl.
The six new Burritos & Bowls flavors range from signature ingredients, like IHOP’s hickory-smoked bacon and include hash browns to hotter fare like poblano queso sauce and grilled serrano. The menu was designed with all guests in mind, from those looking to satisfy a breakfast craving with The Classic, to those looking to spice up a lunch or dinner routine with the Spicy Poblano Fajita. Additionally, the new Burritos & Bowls put the convenience of the guest first, making it easier than ever to enjoy at home, on- the-go, or underneath IHOP’s iconic blue roof, all at a great value that guests have come to expect from IHOP.
“Burritos are the #1 fastest growing breakfast menu items in America+ so, as the breakfast leader, IHOP needed to create some great ones,” said Brad Haley, Chief Marketing Officer at IHOP. “We’ve done just that with everything from The Classic breakfast burrito – and bowl – to, my favorite, the Spicy Poblano Fajita. At the same time, we know our guests are looking for menu items that are portable for take-out and delivery, which made our new line of Burritos & Bowls a natural fit. While we’re eager to welcome our guests to join us back under our blue roofs, we’re happy to provide our delicious new Burritos & Bowls, anywhere, for breakfast, lunch or dinner.” Starting at $5.99, the new lineup includes:
- The Classic: A true breakfast classic with scrambled eggs **, choice of bacon pieces or diced sausage, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese and hash browns, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or scrambled in a bowl. Served with a side of
- Country Breakfast: Scrambled eggs**, diced ham & sausage, fire-roasted peppers & onions, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese and hash browns, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or scrambled in a bowl. Served with a side of hearty
- Spicy Poblano Fajita: Tender shredded beef, scrambled eggs**, poblano & serrano peppers, red peppers & onions, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, fresh avocado and hash browns, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or scrambled in a Served with a side of poblano queso.
- Southwest Chicken: Grilled chicken, scrambled eggs**, hickory-smoked bacon pieces, green peppers & onions, tomatoes, queso sauce, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, fresh avocado and hash browns, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or scrambled in a bowl. Served with a side of red salsa or chile verde
- New Mexico Chicken: Grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon pieces, green peppers & onions, tomatoes, queso sauce, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, fresh avocado and rice medley, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or layered in a Served with a side of red salsa or chile verde salsa.
- Spicy Shredded Beef: Tender shredded beef, Poblano & Serrano peppers, red peppers & onions, shredded jack & cheddar cheese, avocado and rice medley, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla or layered in a bowl. Served with a side of Poblano
IHOP has added enhanced health and safety protocols in accordance with CDC, FDA, and state and local guidelines. To learn more about IHOP’s COVID-19 response, visit ihop.com/covid-19-response.
Additionally, not all restaurants are open for dine-in service due to local restrictions. To confirm if your IHOP restaurant is open for dine-in service, call your local restaurant.
+Datassentials MenuTrends; measured pre-COVID-19; fastest growing breakfast menu penetration category based on categories frequently included on menus
*Price and participation may vary, including in Hawaii and Alaska.
**Made with a splash of buttermilk & wheat pancake batter
About International House of Pancakes, LLC
For over 62 years, IHOP has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh, made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, including Ultimate Steakburgers. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of July 29, 2020, there are 1,841 IHOP restaurants around the world, including restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Panama, Lebanon, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Thailand and India. IHOP restaurants are franchised by affiliates of Glendale, Calif.-based Dine Brands Global, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).