Nashville, TN (Restaurant News Release) O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar, the American restaurant that is home to Great Food and Good Times, is making gift giving and get-togethers easier this holiday season with an array of gift card specials and party platters deals. Whether it’s finding something for the hard-to-buy-for, hosting celebrations, or creating memories with your family and friends, O’Charley’s has guests covered.
Amazing gift card deals will be available throughout the rest of the season. From now until the end of the year O’Charley’s is offering $5 for every $25 gift card purchased in-store. To sweeten the deal even more ahead of Black Friday, from now through November 28 guests can purchase a $50 gift card online for only $35 through the O’Charley’s website.
O’Charley’s has guests and families planning big parties covered with plenty of options too. Through December 31, O’Charley’s is offering 20 percent off delicious party platters online with the code PARTY. Party platters options include, but are not limited to:
- Combo App Platter – Spicy jack cheese wedges with roasted red pepper marinara, loaded potato skins, and O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders. Serves six.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Platter – Creamy spinach, Parmesan cheese, and artichoke hearts with warm tortilla chips and tasty pico de gallo. Serves six.
- Original Chicken Tenders Platter – 36 of O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders dipped in buttermilk and hand-breaded twice. Served with honey mustard. Serves 12.
- Baby Back Ribs Platter – Three full racks of Baby Back Ribs, hand-rubbed with brown sugar and secret spices and slow-cooked till they’re fall-off-the-bone tender. Served with Original BBQ sauce. Serves six.
- Ribs & Tenders Combo Platter – 24 double hand-breaded Chicken Tenders and two full racks of slow-cooked Baby Back Ribs (in Original BBQ sauce). Served with your choice of dipping sauce. Serves six.
Gift cards can be redeemed by ordering pickup or delivery online at order.ocharleys.com, or in person at your neighborhood O’Charley’s.
O’Charley’s was born in Nashville, Tennessee and has served craveable American food and drinks inspired by their Southern roots since 1971. O’Charley’s operates 138 restaurants across the Southeast and Midwest. In addition to great food, good times and famous unsliceably soft rolls, O’Charley’s welcomes guests with genuine hospitality every time they walk through our doors or use our curbside delivery. To find an O’Charley’s location near you, please visit www.OCharleys.com. O’Charley’s is also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.